Sunday 12 June 2011

Good morning...

There is one kind of perfect morning that involves staying in bed for a few hours longer than really necessary, and then going to brunch at Back 40 on Avenue B.  As I'm now thousands of miles away from the East Village, this won't be happening again for a while.  Fortunately, last Saturday I had a very different, but also kind of perfect, start to the day.

I woke up in a safari tent to this view.






Downstream, I could see part of Bujugali Falls, and an island 
with hundreds of huge white birds.






Via Oh MG
I then took a shower... without having to give up the view.  
When you can see this from the shower, hot water is irrelevant.  






Via Oh MG




The shower was followed by coffee and breakfast overlooking the river.  


I already can't wait to go back.

  




No comments:

Post a Comment