Friday 10 June 2011


Okay, I'm now officially a week behind, and this post is actually not helping me catch up - these pictures are all from the day we went rafting...
But, in my defense, I have been doing actual work this week.
Which at this rate, I will write about in a post probably three months from now.

 To get to the rafting site, we took an open bus 
through small towns and rural areas.  

















Via Oh MG
Where we started... deceptively calm.





 Celebrating being alive at the end of the day with Nile Special beers... we 
actually drove by the brewery on the way through Jinja.  



 This is the amazing view from Nile River Explorers campsite, where we stayed for the night. 


Our tent!  Blurry in this picture, very comfortable in real life.


I'd like to say more posts will follow soon, but we leave tomorrow morning for a weekend trip to Lake Mburo National Park!  Further updates (and maybe pictures of zebras!) when we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment